The resources below are intended to support your assessment and continuous improvement activities. Please contact the OIE Assessment Office at email@example.com to request an individual or team consultation.
For better understanding of both the differences and similarities between assessment and research, along with a detailed explanation of many of the elements encountered during the reporting process, visit the Institutional Review Board's (IRB) page on the topic here.
Getting Started & Introductory Material
- Fall 2018 Drop-In Help Sessions
- Intro to Assessment & Continuous Improvement
- Online System Quick-Start Guide
Guidelines & Tips
- Performance Outcomes & Measures (Administrative, Operational, & Student Affairs Units)
- Results, Trends, & Strategies (All Programs & Units)
- Student Learning Outcomes & Measures (Educational Programs)
Measurement & Data Analysis Help
Templates & Examples
Extended details and additional information regarding these files can be found on the Assessment Plans & Reporting Updates page here.
- Example - Administrative, Operational, & Student Affairs Units
- Example - Educational Programs
- Template - Administrative, Operational, & Student Affairs Units
- Template - Educational Programs
- 13 Steps to Creating a Learning Organization
- A Simple Model for Improvement
- An Approach to Designing Changes for Improvement
- The slides for this video presentation can be found here.
- Institution-Wide Approach to Continuous Improvement